ABOUT LUISA & LIMONATA COACHING
My vision: People who discover their strengths and develop their full potential with ease to become the best version of themselves - and thus making the world a little better day by day.
My mission: I help young, ambitious women to find out what they really want in their job and in life, and to use their strengths to create the job and the kind of career that fulfills them 100%.
With LIMONATA COACHING I create the space where you can free yourself from the expectations of others and reinvent yourself.
10 facts about
The stereotype of the open and cheerful Rhinelander absolutely applies to me.
I studied psychology in Luxembourg and Fribourg (Switzerland) and graduated with a Master of Science in Psychology (focus: Work, Personnel and Organizational Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics).
I have deepened my knowledge and skills from my psychology studies with additional training in systemic coaching, change management and facilitation among other things.
I love to learn new things and to develop myself further - and to awaken the same passion in others.
For almost ten years as a consultant, I selected specialists and executives and supported them in their development with potential analyses, training and coaching.
I question a lot and only want to put my time into something that makes sense. That's why I stand by what I do 100%. I don't accept offers that I do not support from a moral point of view or that simply don't make sense.
I believe that everyone - regardless of gender, age, origin, skin color, religion, - can make a valuable contribution to our society and therefore everyone should have the same opportunities to live out their full potential.
I love the atmosphere in cafés. Here I recharge my batteries, have time to reflect, exchange ideas with other people and develop new ones.
I can switch off best when I dance. Whether it's salsa, standard or freestyle - when I dance, I forget everything else.
I love the Italian language, the Italian cuisine, the Italian mentality, and anyway everything around Italy. That's why I'm there at least once a year.
In her podcast Kaffee, Donut, Viertelstunde, Claudia Salowski interviews solopreneurs about their personal stories and their work.
In episode 13 I had the pleasure to be her guest and to talk about my path, my work and vision behind LIMONATA COACHING.
Take fifteen minutes, a coffee and a donut. Have fun listening!
(only in German)
- Certified systemic coach and change manager (INeKO - Institute at the University of Cologne), regular supervision & peer case consultation
- Certified trainer (Neues Lernen e. V.)
- Certified ScrumMaster (Scrum Alliance)
- DIN 33430-Lizenzierung, Lizenz für Auftragnehmer (A), 2014
- Studies in psychology at the University of Luxembourg (degree: Bachelor Académique en Psychologie) and at the University of Fribourg Switzerland (degree: Master of Science in Psychology). Main focus: Work, personnel and organizational psychology and cognitive ergonomics.
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian
Limonata coaching by Luisa Bergholz
CBS Cologne Business School GmbH
(Externe) Dozentin für die Kurse „Digital Work Environment and Leadership“ (BA) und „Digital Leadership“ (MA)
2012 - 2020
ITB Consulting GmbH
Bonn, Senior HR-Consultant
- Design and implementation of trainings for specialists and leaders around leadership topics, selection interviews, feedback, Design Thinking etc.
- Assessment center and development center for entry-level and executive positions
- Durchführung von Anforderungsanalysen, Entwicklung von Kompetenzmodellen
- Design of the L&D strategy and measures
- Facilitation of trainings and workshops
- Planing and organizing trainings with internal and external trainers
- Establish new learning, exchange, and collaboration formats (e.g., barcamps, peer feedback, e-learning).
2018 - 2019
Ottobock SE & Co. KgaA
Interim Manager Global Learning & Development
2013 - 2014
University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
Instructor for Differential Psychology
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade out of them!" is a well-known saying - and in my opinion a very true one. You alone have it in your hands, how you deal with what is happening around you.
Every change, every challenging situation gives you the opportunity to grow and to reinvent yourself again and again. LIMONATA COACHING supports you in this process.
Let's see together what we can create with the lemons in your life!